Sunday, December 24, 2017

CASology #280

CASology is giving us two weeks for challenge #280 and guess who has her card done already.  I'm either way ahead of schedule or just squeaking in.  I guess it's whenever the inspiration strikes. 
I just had to have that HA kindness set and this it's maiden voyage so to speak.  I paired it with a PTI botanical and embossed them both in - gasp - copper.  Not my usual but I wanted to do something different and that made me decide on an orange rose (for you Michele) that I colored with Zigs.

Thanks for dropping by whenever that happens to be during this busy holiday season.




8 comments:

TK said...

Great job, Bobby, and that sentiment is wonderful!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!
Ryoma.

I Card Everyone said...

Be still my heart! How sweet of you to remember my love of orange Roses, Bobby! and for remembering me! Hope your Christmas was perfect, as you are such a perfect friend!
=]

Joyce said...

Stunning, Bobby. And, I really love the copper embossing and pretty painting of the flower image. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, how PRETTY Bobby!! Hope you enjoyed a very Merry Christmas!!

Anita in France said...

Bold and beautiful, Bobby ... such brilliant impact ... love the copper embossing, it's so rich! Hugs, Anita :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Just perfect, Bobby! Thanks for sharing with use at CASology this week & Happy New Year!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous, Bobby! Love the copper with the orange! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!