Saturday, January 6, 2018

Just Us Girls #422 - Anything Goes

Welcome back everyone.  Our host Vicki has chosen Anything Goes as the first challenge of 2018 for Just Us Girls.  That is always a very popular challenge so we expect to see a lot of entries.  Our guest designer this month is Cathy McCauley.  You will want to check out what she and the rest of the Design Team have made but first here's my card.


I inked up the background stamp from CASual Fridays with three Altenew inks. I wanted the die cut to match so I rubbed ink directly onto some white cs before cutting it out, then stacked it on two more cuts. The little flowers are also from CF and stamped with the same ink as the background.

If you are chosen Chic of the Week, you will be eligible to be our guest designer in March.  So what do you say?  Let's get card making!

12 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely use of this background stamp! So pretty

cm said...

Catching up on your blog later today (I've been immersed in 'aunty c' duty of late. Too. Much. Fun!)! Your garden of flowers is absolutely charming; you've certainly brightened the grey, wintry day we're having here! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Macimbalo said...

I love the colors you used Bobby! It's such a cool and happy card - just makes me smile when I look at it. PRETTY!!!

Ina G said...

So soft and refreshing Bobby. Love the colours and the popped up ones and how you left space for your Celebrate.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Bobby ... delicate and spring like ... and gorgeous graded colour! Just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Love these colors, Bobby! Looks like Spring!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Bobby! The colors are wonderful!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card to start the new year Bobby! I don't know why I never think to ink up a white piece of paper before cutting my die sentiment. Thanks for the kick in the butt! LOL Happy New Year to you!!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I LOVE this. Makes me want to pull out my background stamps - they have been neglected lately.....along with everything else in my craft room. Beautiful colors, well done!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colorful BG and how you popped those two flowers! Definitely a reason to celebrate!

Patti said...

Beautiful!! I love seeing such bright colors popping up in Blogland in contrast to the snow outside it brings hope of spring!! : )

patti

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is so pretty with the blended colors! Great idea inking the cardstock prior to die cutting the sentiment for a perfect match! Beautiful creation!