Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More #291

Here it is, stampers.  Your favorite Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.

I wanted to try a new technique for my card - ink lifting. 
Step one.  Heat emboss the flowers from Altenew on Bristol cs.  Step two.  Ink the panel with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide.  Step three.  Apply water to the images to remove ink. Some I took away with the paint brush and some I blotted with paper towel.  Step four.  Stand back and be amazed. ;)  Step five.  Add sentiment.  I tripled layered the SSS die using shimmer cs for the top layer.

The Design Team has some wonderful cards for you to see over on the blog, hoping to inspire you to join the challenge.

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Bobby, this is magnificent!! Great job and thanks for the step by step!

Inkyfingers said...

This is just gorgeous Bobby and that faux bleaching effect is amazing!
Hugs
Carol x

Julie B said...

Those gorgeous flowers are just the thing to use the bleaching technique on. Love your choice of colour. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Repeat step 4... that's what I'm doing! Bobby this is wonderful!!
=]

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this...I need to get that set out. I started a card back awhile ago with this set and similar colour palette but never finished it...thanks for the inspiration.
xx Karen

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Step 6 - Listen to everyone oohing and aahing and generally swooning over your gorgeous card! I have to give that technique a try too. Hugs, Gwendolyn

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is gorgeous, Bobby! The embossed flowers are absolutely delightful on that amazing background.

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful Bobby. You certainly mastered the lifting of colour here. Love the colour choice - a favourite of mine.

Monika Reeck said...

Amaziiingggggg
Love and I read all your Step above
I will try to do your step by step
this is a stunning coloring technique
I love your card Bobby
See you around teamie
hugs
Monika

Aileen said...

Ohh yes I love love this card, the colour has to be one of my favourites and just love this technique. Aren't these flowers the best ever purchase. they are so eye catching and can be coloured so many wonderful ways.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Bobby! You have done an amazing job with this wonderful technique. xx