Monday, January 7, 2019

Inspired By Challenge #53 and ABC Christmas

I was lucky enough to win the sled challenge at Inspired By with this card.  Now I have a card for their snowman challenge.
There's only one in the photo but I thought he needed a friend. The snowmen are from Inky Antics and are colored with PolyChromos pencils.  The sentiment is from the same set.  If you look closely you can see I used Puff embossing powder on their hats.

I found a new Christmas card challenge, ABC Christmas Challenge (A is for Anything Goes) and I'm sending my card to them too.

Thanks for dropping by.  It makes my day to see you've been here.


11 comments:

Anita in France said...

How cute, Bobby ... and so fun ... fabulous snowmen, so beautifully coloured! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well aren't they cute! I like their little coats and hats. Congrats on your win bobby, your card was fabulous!

Bonnie said...

These snowmen are adorable, Bobby! Puff Embossing Powder is something new to me! Love it on their hats!

Laurel said...

This is so adorable! Great take on the inspiration! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' adorable are these snowmen. I just love them, and I love your card!! Great coloring!!

I Card Everyone said...

That's the way, Bobby... just keep these winning cards coming, my friend! Wonderful shading on this adorable card!
=]

Loll said...

Adorable card Bobby! Cute snowmen! And wonderful colouring with your pencils. xx

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...what adorable snowmen Bobby and I love the red, white, & blue color theme too! I hardly ever use pencils, but maybe I need to reconsider?? Beautiful coloring!! :0)

Darnell said...

Everybody needs a friend! And aren't these two just darling together?! Your coloring of them is perfection, Bobby!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun...love your adorable snow people!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Bobby :-) the image is adorable and I love the one layer design, absolutelty fabulous! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x