Friday, March 13, 2020

CAS Mix-Up - 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday, CAS Mix-Up!  Boy those four years went fast.  I enjoy entering your challenge so here's to many more.

For this Mix-Up using acrylic paint I made this:
Last summer, I did acrylic pours with my daughter, granddaughter, daughter-in-law and sister.  They didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but I did save a few panels that I thought I could use on cards. I copper embossed the CB feathers on one and placed them on chocolate cardstock with a sentiment from the same set.  That makes my mix-up acrylic paint, stamping, heat embossing and die cutting.  Here's what another part of the panel looked like.

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I would appreciate you leaving a comment.

9 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

that is such a cool panel - I think it turned out quite well! Acrylic pouring is certainly something I eventually want to try - once I have more time?! (I wonder if that ever is going to happen....)

Lisa Elton said...

I've never heard of acrylic pouring, but your panel is pretty! So are those shimmery feathers!

Loll said...

Your dirty pour panel is gorgeous Bobby! I think you did really well. And your card is awesome ... perfect CAS, masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very unique and great job with the dirty pour! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up:)

Anita in France said...

The coppery shimmer on those acrylic pour feathers is delicious, Bobby ... such a stylish look! Oh my, that marble-y pour ... am I the only one who is thinking chocolate?! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Ohhh Ahhh very pretty, Bobby! Love those feathers and gorgeous panel

Kate said...

Such a pretty card!

Brenda in IN said...

These feathers are just gorgeous. The panel of your pour with acrylic paints is awesome. I wouldn't want to cut that one up! Frame it and hang it up for home decor.

Linda said...

I really need to give the acrylic pour technique a try, your panel looks fab. Love how you used it to create the feathers. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Mix Up challenge xx