Saturday, April 18, 2020

Just Us Girls #532 - Color Week

I'm the host for Color Week at Just Us Girls and this is what I have chosen:
I must admit that I told Nancy these colors were perfect for the banner but my colors are decided less saturated.  That's okay.  Any shade of these colors are fine with me.
I had a play with my Altenew Tartan for a masculine card.  The colors of Altenew Ink are Almond Butter and Caramel Toffee with the grid stamped in HA Navy.  Two of the center squares have stripes of Almond over Caramel.  The die cut sentiment from Elizabeth Crafts was cut three times from GinaK In the Navy. 

How do you see using these colors?  Check out the Design Team and our guest designer Cornelia for inspiration.

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

A fantastic masculine card, Bobby! Great use of these colors!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Nice masculine card! I had trouble with those colors.....

Lisa Elton said...

Your plaid background looks great! Terrific masculine card Bobby!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a fabulous plaid!!! Really makes a gorgeous card.

Vicky Hayes said...

The colours look amazing Bobby! I've had my eye on that Altenew plaid stamp set and it's lovely to see it being road tested! Vicky x

TK said...

Plaid always makes for a great masculine card, and yours shines through, Bobby!

Darnell said...

Gah! You know how much I love plaid on a card! This is a spectacular manly card, Bobby!
Enjoy your Sunday! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Vicki Dutcher said...

What great plaid. Nice masculine card.

Nancy said...

Plaid always makes such a fabulous masculine card! I would have been happy to fix the graphic so if that happens again let me know! Loved the script birthday makes nice dimension! Have a great week! HUGS too!

Ina G said...

Great male card Bobby. Love the tartan (of course) and the colours you chose this week.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That plaid background is awesome for this perfectly masculine creation! Love the stacked die cut sentiment at center stage, too. Great choice of colors for us this week.

Anita in France said...

What a lovely warm and cosy colour palette, Bobby ... fabulous plaid ... perfect for a masculine card! Hugs, Anita :)