Saturday, May 23, 2020

Just Us Girls #537 - Photo Week

I'm responsible for choosing the photo for this week's challenge at Just Us Girls and I hope I don't scare you away.
The minute I saw this I thought of my STAMPlorations stencil and based my card on the chairs.  But look closely.  There are fish and plants, candles and oranges.  I can't wait to see what inspires you.
Using Fine Linen cardstock, I inked the stencil with Antique Linen Distress Ink so I could see the images and then colored them with alcohol markers. The panel was cut with a stitched rectangle, mounted on blue with a sentiment from Altenew.

Need inspiration?  The Design Team has some waiting for you.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, my, what a lot of thing to be inspired by, Bobby! What a fun inspiration photo and card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired background! Great card

Macimbalo said...

Love your background! Great challenge photo too!

Anita in France said...

Artsy, vibrant, colourful and so fun, Bobby ... such a great take on the chair in your inspiration photo! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cool stencil to make that fabulous background! Absolutely perfect and I love how you colored it to perfectly match that photo. Great choice for our challenge this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful movement in your card Bobby, this is terrific!

Nancy said...

I can't believe you had such a cool stencil to match your photo this week! You have really done a great job here Bobby!

cm said...

That is one fabulous stencil (one I need to add to my collection); perfect for the challenge! Love it!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Great minds eh Bobby! Love that stencil and how you coloured it beautifully. I was so happy when I saw that photo.