Wednesday, August 19, 2020

CAS Mix-Up August 2020

 It's summertime where I live so the prompt at CAS Mix-Up is perfect.  

I

 don't know why I can't center this image on the 'new' blogger.  It's aggravating.  When I try, it just moves to the top of the post.

This is what I did.


I used Altenew watercolors on a small panel of watercolor paper. to make my background and mounted it on my card base.  I stamped and clear embossed the flip-flops from STAMPlorations and colored the feet with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The sentiment is from the same set.  

Thanks for dropping by.



7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I looks like Blogger finally figured out how to center your card because it looks centered to me! That new Blogger is a challenge! Love your beach scene with the rich colors! The flip flops are so pretty and I wish my toes looked like that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Lisa Elton said...

Toes in the sand... I could go for that! This is cute Bobby!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous scene and I love the flip flops! Blogger is better for me now. I went back to classic for a couple of days and then back to the new blogger and it seems to be ok now.
Thanks for joining us again at CAS Mix Up:)

Anita in France said...

What a super beachy scene, Bobby ... so fun and playful with those flip-flopped feet peeking in from the edge! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, so beach-y! and I love the shade of polish on her toes!
=]

TK said...

The beach -- where we all want to be right now! Love the card, and her pretty pedicure is perfect

Loll said...

Sweet watercoloured beach scene, Bobby! Love the colours! And those flip-flops are adorable ... love the painted nails.:) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx