Sunday, April 3, 2022

TIme Out #210

It's the "Inspired by Words" challenge at Time Out.


I joined in with this card.


I think this puppy from Penny Black is adorable and had to use him on my card.  I stamped him on a panel cut with a curved edge die and colored him with PolyChromos pencils.  The panel was foam mounted onto Neenah Desert Storm on which I stamped the little paw prints and the sentiment from the same set.  It's not often I forget a birthday but it's good to have a card just in case.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when  you do.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

7 comments:

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... so dog-gone CUTE!! :) Love your card Bobby! xx

Joyce said...

This is really adorable, Bobby. A great card to have on hand as well. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet pup! This is cute, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Sure to make up for the missed date, Bobby - he's so cute!
=]

TK said...

A back up card is always a good thing, and he's so adorable, who's going to remember you forgot in the first place?!

Nonni said...

This is so cute! Adding the paw prints was a super idea and I love your soft coloring. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Bonnie said...

I love how your pencil coloring gave this adorable fella fur! The paw prints make this card extra cute!