Wednesday, August 31, 2022

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 22-32

I got some stamps from a friend and decided to use one for the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  They want CAS one layer cards.  I love CAS.  One layer not so much but it was easy with this stamp from Penny Black. 


I colored this gift toting cat with PolyChromos pencils and added a sentiment from Newton's Nook. 

Thanks for dropping by.  How is your Christmas cardmaking going?





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is adorable! I love your CAS style. The older PB critters are some of the cutest I think. Super coloring!

kareN stampZ said...

Cute cat and gorgeously coloured

Anonymous said...

You might not like one layer CAS Bobby, but you do it well! This is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

It's me, forgot to fill in my info!