Friday, September 2, 2022

Color Throwdown #708

When you have the right die cut and can make the right colors you just have to make a card for Color Throwdown.  


The dahlia die is from PTI and I used different Distress Inks to change the hues of colored paper.  It started when I didn't have any dark purple so I used Aged Mahogany on bright pink paper.  I went on to add Kitsch Flamingo to pink and Abandoned Coral to a lighter pink.  Rustic Wilderness was addded to the ferns for shading.  The Subtle embossing runs horizontally in the background. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I love it when you leave a comment too. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful bouquet, Bobby! Love the colors on these flowers!