Saturday, August 27, 2022

Just Us Girls # 647 - Photo Week

Lisa E is the host for Photo Week at Just Us Girls and this is the photo she chose for your inspiration.

I must say I was a little stumped with this since I don't have any back to school stamps although I guess some of my crafting ones would have worked. Instead I took the colors and one of the elements and made this. 


The word die is from MFT and the stars from various companies, all cut from scraps.

The Design Team and our guest Cathy have cards based on this photo to show you.  Please be sure to check them out and then make a card for our gallery.  Who knows?  You could be a future guest.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Carol said...

Fun card and a great take on our theme this week! You could use this for a thank you card, for a student or athlete...so many things!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the CAS direction you went with the stars and colors! This is fun, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

This is a great card for back to school or many other occasions! Love those colorful stars and the word die is perfect!

cm said...

Your star card is delightful and fits a number of occasions! A perfect pick-me-up to send to someone who needs a 'you matter' reminder.
hugs~c

ElizStewart said...

Booby... love how you used the MFT Star die... so brilliant and so CAS. I have that die and can't remember the last time I pulled it out... you are inspiring me.

Marcia Hill said...

This works perfectly with the colors Bobby, and would work great for a graduation card too! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

Great interpretation of the photo Bobby!! I love that you've used the colours but made it a more versatile card. xx

I Card Everyone said...

You've done a great job adapting your cards to what you've brought to the cottage, Bobby! Maybe it's YOU that's the star?! I love the colored stars!
=]

Anonymous said...

I would definitely have been stumped by this challenge. I don't do back to school stuff. Your card is brilliant, it's perfect for the challenge. Love the colors you used, simply fabulous!!!!

Nancy said...

I have no idea why I didn't do stars! Awesome card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the take from this challenge -- a very encouraging card

TK said...

Another fun card! You're just rollin' in all the festivities with fun

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the direction you took with this challenge! I love all of your colorful stars and perfect inspiring sentiment!

Cathy said...

Great take on the challenge pic, I think I have that sentiment die!! This card would be perfect for lots of occasions, Cathy x

Ina G said...

Fabulous CAS card Bobby and great thinking on how you created this fun card.