Monday, August 29, 2022

Time Out #221 and HLS Anything Goes with Dies

Time Out wants to see festive cards in their gallery.  Who can resist that theme.  I know I can't. 


I had the foiled HoneyBee background in my B&P box.  The Concord and 9th candles were cut from holographic paper with gold sparkly flames added.  The celebrate die from Altenew is the reverse foiling of the word, cut with the accompanying shadow die.  

It's not often I make an all die card so I'm also sending this over to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope your week is off to a great start.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love no-stamp all-dies cards, Bobby - this is a beauty! Sure to bring a bit of sparkle to someone's special day!
=]

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun glittery Celebrate card, Bobby. Love all your die cut images and hot foil background. TFS Hugs...Nancy

Judy Woodland said...

Boy do I love that background. Those colors are fabulous - talk about FESTIVE. Great design with those fancy candles too, I can't stop looking at this. Awesome foiling here!!

Bonnie said...

Very festive indeed, Bobby! Love these candles!

Anonymous said...

You've definitely nailed festive, Bobby! This is fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Your sparkly candles say festive to me! What a fun card, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

This is definitely a FESTIVE card Bobby and one sure to bring a smile to the recipients face with all that sparkle and shine going on! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby bring on the bling!! This is so fun and the shine is spectacular!!

TK said...

Pretty AND fun! Great multi-colored card, a sight to behold and enjoy