Saturday, September 3, 2022

Just Us Girls #648 - Word Week

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and the word chosen by Sue is


I happen to have a basket die from PTI so this challenge was a no-brainer. I only had to decide what to put in it.


I went with what I think are some of the most realistic fruit stamps from Sunny Studio, stamping out pears, peaches and an apple.  After stamping the sentiment from Hero Arts, I embossed the background with Altenew's Organic Linen folder. 

I want to welcome Julie Beech as our guest designer this month.  She and the rest of the Design Team have plenty of baskets to inspire you. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

Carol said...

I just about fell over when I saw your basket Bobby! It's such a great die! And your fruit is gorgeous! What an awesome card!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job on the fruit! I thought they were ephemera -- well done

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...amazing basket!

Julie B said...

What a fab basket die so life like and the fresh fruit too. :)

Nancy said...

I will say that when I saw your card in the DT gallery I was totally inspired to do something equally as good as this. What a great basket to have in your stash! Awesome card, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great basket! This is charming, Bobby!

cm said...

Echoing the others; your fruit-filled basket is fabulous! Craving a peach right now!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I totally love your basket with that amazing fruit! That fruit is so realistic and I love all of the texture with the awesome basket and that linen background.

Ina G said...

Your fruit look sooooooooooo realistic I'd like to bite into them Bobby. Super basket and awesome background.

Bonnie said...

What a great basket and realistic fruit to fill it!