Saturday, September 17, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #553

I love Cecile's CAS way of card designing and she is the one who did the sketch for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  I wanted to channel her for my card but a new stamp from a friend called my name instead.


These darling sledding mice are from Penny Black.  I colored them with Altenew artist markers and then masked the hill to add a little dimension. The sentiment is from the same set and I masked it to stamp the heart in red and then added Glossy Accents.  I hope I stuck close enough to the sketch without the flower.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you leave a comment.  I enjoy hearing from you.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet image, it makes me happy!! A perfect clean and simple design, perfectly crafted. I LOVE Cecile's style, it's just beautiful and you have really nailed it here. I adore this!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I think this little Christmas mouse is a perfect stand-in for Cecile's flower, Bobby! OH this is so cute!
=]

Bonnie said...

I love how you've used this stamp, Bobby! A super job of masking and coloring and lots of fun too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable!

Karren said...

Oh this is just adorable and such a clever use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

TK said...

Sketch or no sketch, this is DARLING! Love those little mice, they always look so cute when not real!

Cécile RIBON said...

What super sweet and fun Christmas card, Bobby! These little mice are so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.