Monday, September 19, 2022

Less Is More #473

I love black and white together.  It has such a classic and elegant look. These are the colors for the challenge at Less Is More and I just hope my card is 'less' enough for them.


This was made from the negative of a foiled card using the Flowery Bouquet from Altenew.  I trimmed the panel, added it to a white cardbase and popped on the foiled sentiment from PinkFresh Studio.  I love being able to use the leftover foiling and this one worked beautifully.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great week!





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great use of that negative, Bobby this is lovely!

Kathyk said...

This is really pretty

Kathyk