Sunday, September 4, 2022

The Flower Challenge #72

Who doesn't like a little sparkle?  That's what The Flower Challenge would like to see on your cards this month.  


I'm not really an embellishment girl so I added sparkle with glitter paper.

I made my flowers from Altenew's Craft-a-flower Cistus which is a layering die. I added them to a panel that was cut with Altnew's Dotted Swirl Debossing Coverplate and popped up with cardboard.  Here's a close up of the sparkle.


Not a very good picture but you get the idea.  It really does shine more IRL.

Donna Mikasa is our guest designer and you won't want to miss her beautiful card and those of the rest of the Design Team.  Head on over to The Flower Challenge and check them out.  I'm sure you'll be inspired to make a sparkle card of your own. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


8 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Using glitter cardstock is genius, Bobby! Love the colors, too.

Lisa Elton said...

Your glitter paper adds just the right amount of sparkle! This is lovely, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

Glitter paper works for me and it sure did for your flowers too Bobby...BEAUTIFUL card and I love the paper piercing background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

Not only do those colors make my heart sing, but your photos do indeed show how lovely the sparkle layers are! Gorgeous!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' pretty! I am such a fan of layering dies, and your colors are beautiful. The embossed background is perfect, especially for the clean and simple look. Just gorgeous!!!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers and the sparkle makes them even prettier! Love the background to show them off!

Ericka Strange said...

Bobby I love your card and the sparkle you added to the die cut. It really makes the card pop and so very pretty with the embossed background! Simply gorgeous!

TaeEun said...

It's a great way to add sparkle to your card, Bobby! I love the simple and elegant design!