Friday, September 30, 2022

Time Out #223

I have a card for Time Out but I may be entering another one before the deadline.  I really didn't have much with me to make something based on the photo but after a visit with Michele and using her die I came up with this card.  We will be heading back to Ohio tomorrow where I will have access to the rest of my crafting stash. 


The Trinity Stamps die was cut from glitter paper and added to a DSP in my stash.  Parts of this die are extremely fragile and it was rather fussy to get those letters on straight without any ripping. 

It's good to report that so far most of the Floridians I know are safe with minimal damage.  One has reported their residence uninhabitable and I have yet to hear from another who has a winter home in Englewood.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This die was a lovely stand-in for Time Out's photo challenge, Bobby! Well done getting those scripty letters to cooperate!
=]

Joyce said...

This is beautiful, Bobby, and it is so nice to visit your blog. I feel like it has been a long time (my fault!) Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Bonnie said...

Love how this sparkly die cut looks with the dark green background! Hope you have a safe trip home! The devastation in FL is awful. Not so bad here but pretty windy and wet.

Judy Woodland said...

I wondered when you were heading back. We just got back from a trip around Lake Superior. Highly recommend!!!!! I love the simplicity of this card. Who says you have to be all fancy, this is stunning!

TK said...

Very pretty, as is Michele's, and so great when you can CASE one of her cards! Glad to hear most in FL are good -- the devastation is sad, to say the least

Quillish said...

Wow, that tree looks like it was made for the challenge! Love the way you used a green base and the glittery texture. Thank you so much for taking time out to join us with this beautiful card. Hugs ~ Ishani.