Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - October 2022

I have so many Altenew flowers that it would be a shame to let the Inspiration Challenge slip by without making a card.  Here's the beautiful inspiration photo from Jenny.


I went back and forth through my stamps and settled on Poppy Garden.


I was inspired by a video from Erum Tasneem to color my poppies with Artist Markers in Blush and Rouge.  With all the green in the background of the photo, I decided to use my Distress Sprays, both mica and regular, on a panel that I embossed with the Always Sunshine folder.  The sentiment is from their One-Go Birthday. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you'll leave a comment.  I do love to  hear from you.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your poppies look lovely on the lush green background, Bobby! Terrific card!

Bonnie said...

This is perfect for this challenge, Bobby! Beautiful and winner material, my friend!