Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Christmas Craft Creations - October 2022

I was asked to be a guest designer at Christmas Craft Creations after winning their Winter Activities challenge with this card.   This month the theme is white on white. 

This is not always the easiest of themes but I knew right away I wanted to make a white poinsettia.


The die is from Altenew, cut in alternating layers of white and glitter cardstock.  For the sentiment I heat embossed a PB sentiment on a leaf cut from vellum and added a couple of others to balance it out.  The same glitter cardstock was used for a frame. 

I hope you'll join me over at Christmas Craft Creations to see what the Design Team has created, get inspired and make a card for the gallery.  We'd love to see you there.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Lori m said...

Congratulations on being Guest Designer. Your card is just stunning, hugs, Lori m

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your win, Bobby! You know I cannot resist this gorgeous Poinsettia - stunning, gorgeous white card!
=]
ps this one didn't hit my inbox.

I Card Everyone said...

OH there it is!! LOL

Darnell said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing, Bobby! I love the big bold W-O-W poinsettia design with all the wonderful schparkle and texture! And I love how you treated the sediment. Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL and I love how you embossed the sentiment on one of the leaves...GORGEOUS card Bobby!! Hugs. :0)

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning. I am such a fan of white on white, and you have really nailed the look here. You have used just enough texture to make it interesting, and I always love your clean and simple look.

laurie said...

Gorgeous bloom!!

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous poinsettia, Bobby! I love how you alternated the layers with glitter paper!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your win, Bobby! This is one gorgeous card! I have this die and have yet to make a white poinsettia... you've inspired me!

Ina G said...

Lovely to have you Guesting with us at Christmas Craft Creations Bobby. Loooove your layered white poinsettia in white with the shimmer and how clever to add your sentiment to the vellum. I bet it looks spectacular IRL.

TK said...

Ohhh so pretty, and great idea to perch your sentiment on a vellum leaf!