Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tic Tac Toe #182 and CYHTP?

I love it when two challenges collide.  Today's card is for Tic Tac Toe and Can You Handle the Pressure? 


The background was made by smooshing some leftover Jack o -lantern mica spray that was in my tray.  When it was dry, I embossed it with the SU Subtle folder.  Over it I layered the house (also embossed with a woodgrain folder), some bats and a sentiment from EbyE.


I used the first column down, Halloween, Orange and Embossing.  The theme twist at CYHTP? is orange and black.
 
I've been having fun making Halloween cards the last few days.  I have one more to finish for the 10 I need.  You'll probably be seeing some of them pop up here in the next few weeks.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your glowing orange sky adds just the right amount of spooky! Cute card, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

A gorgeous background, Bobby! It would have been a shame to waste that gorgeousness! Love the haunted house and all that texture!

Diane said...

Perfect background for your haunted house!! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that spooky sky especially when it glows through the windows of this awesome spooky house! FABOOLOUS!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' cute, I love all the texture. That background makes the silhouetted images just pop. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope to see you back again soon my friend!!!
Judy~ CYHTP DT

Betty said...

love love bats and spooky houses on Halloween cards - and wonderful orange backgrounds too! so pleased you joined our TicTacToe challenge this week, Bobby!!