Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Color Hues #50

Orange and purple is the order of the day at Color Hues.  Of course I had to make a Halloween card.

So many different companies came together to make this card.  MFT witch legs, EbyE sentiment, HoneyBee postage stamp die, Sizzix swirl embossing folder and TH Distress Spray Stain. 

It's on my agenda to see the new Hocus Pocus 2 movie.  What about you?



 


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I just love her striped stockings, Bobby! Your swirly focus and Hocus Pocus are a winning recipe!
I watched HP2 last Friday - it was missing the popcorn!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! And totally perfect for Halloween! Wish I could wrap my head around these colors...I think I have Christmas on the brain right now and that's why nothing is coming for me...grrrrrr!!

Judy Woodland said...

Too, too funny that you made the witches legs feet side up. It's so stinkin' cute, especially with that great background. Awesome take on the challenge.

Nancy said...

This is so awesome, Bobby!!! I love your direction and creativity! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues, I love when you are in the gallery!

Bonnie said...

Jack and I saw the new Hocus Pocus movie and it was as good as the first one! So fun and those sisters still have what it takes! Love your fun Hocus Pocus card! Those purple and white stockings are fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

This made me smile, Bobby it's such a fun card!

Carol L said...

What a cool and fun card with those witches legs and shoes! It looks like a big postage stamp and I love it! I haven't seen a movie in ages, but Hocus Pocus sure is making a lot of buzz these days!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely such a spooky/cute card Bobby! I love that imge! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

_chevron2 said...

This is such a cute card! Love the simplicity yet perfect use of the colors!

Anonymous said...

I love those witch's feet! I have a similar stamp from a different company and have used it so many times! The background is fabulous and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!