Saturday, October 29, 2022

Christmas Kickstart #67

I'm going to call this Christmas Headstart instead of Christmas Kickstart which is where this card is headed.  I have all my cards ready for this year but I keep making them so I have a start on next year's stash.


The Altenew Festive Poinsettia was heat embossed in gold and painted with Altenew watercolors. Their gold metallic watercolor was spattered on SU's Subtle embossed background and a foiled sentiment from Spellbinders was altered to pop on top. 

Thanks for dropping by.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby...love it!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Stunning, Bobby! My [second] favorite Altenew Poinsettia! LOve it in red!
=]

Loll said...

LOVE this gorgeous poinsettia, Bobby! Amazing watercolouring! xx

Judy Woodland said...

so, so pretty!! That gold splatter is just the perfect final touch, I love it. Guess it's that time of year again. I better pull out my Christmas stash and start planning. *SIGH*!!!

Bonnie said...

This is the most natural looking poinsettia and so beautiful done in gold and red, Bobby! A beautiful reminder to get this stamp out and have a play with it. Good for you having all your cards done!

Lisa Elton said...

Hello gorgeous!

Darnell said...

Well, now you're just showing off, Bobby! Head start on next year? Really? Sigh. Be on the lookout for a box from me containing everything you'll need to make a hunnert cards to help me out for THIS year! 🤣 Funny, not funny. But, back to you ... your card is beautiful! Of my dozen or so poinsettia plants, this one is my favorite and you've really made it come alive! Hugs, Darnell

TK said...

A beauty to behold! The poinsettia is stunning, and the gold accents gorgeous