Saturday, October 29, 2022

Just Us Girls #656 - Wild Card Week

When there are five Saturdays in a month the host gets to chose anything she wants for the challenge at Just Us Girls.  This month Carol Mc chose 


I don't make a lot of gift tags so this is my first for the year.


I made the little SSS gnome out of scraps of DSP and used some new Fluff It Paste for his beard.  You spread it on with a palette knife and then heat emboss to get the texture.  I'm a little disappointed that it's not pure white.  I gave him a home on diagonal plaid paper cut with a fancy stitched die. 

Holiday tags is a wide open theme so you should have no trouble making one or more for our gallery.  Need a little inspiration?  Check out the Design Team and our guest Lynne over on the blog. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tag with your patterned papers!!!! They are such cheery holiday prints!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! The fun gnome goes wonderfully with the gingham tag :)

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... the little SSS gnome is perfect for a tag. Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

He's adorable no matter what color his beard is, Bobby - mad for your plaid, too!
=]

Nancy said...

The fluff paste was a great idea. I think it looks good! I tried puff paint once and it was a huge fail. LOL. Nice tag!

Anonymous said...

Awe, how stinkin' cute!!! That plaid background is just perfect for that adorable gnome focal. I'm SO partial to gnomes, and I adore this card!!!!

Bonnie said...

I don't make a lot of gift tags either, Bobby. I love this gnome using lots of patterned paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your little gnome tag Bobby, what a brilliant beard!!

Lisa Elton said...

His beard is heaps of fun and i like the plaid tag! Super cute, Bobby!

cm said...

Gnome doubt about it...your tag is adorable!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

What a fun gnome Bobby and that beard looks so real (even better irl). Of course I love the bg paper hehe