Thursday, October 13, 2022

Stencil Fun October and Inkspirational #175

Did you hear about the new challenge in town?  It's the Stencil Fun Challenge.  Since stencils are all the rage now this should be a successful challenge.  Their optional theme is Halloween but I didn't go that way.  Stencils are also the prompt at Inkspirational so here's what I did for both of them.


The Pretty Pink Posh ornament stencil was inked with CP All That Jazz, for a soft, non-traditional Christmas color.  The decorative layer is Gina K Glitter Glitz Gel and the sentiment from WaffleFlower is foiled in silver.  Last year I made a bunch of cards with this stencil in different colors but without the Glitz.  That's new to my arsenal of crafting products.  What a wonderful shine it gives the ornaments.
Thanks for dropping by.








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Pia S said...

What a beautiful stencil, I bet you get very different looks just by changing up the color or sentiment. The glitz effect is lovely. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Darlene said...

OH Bobby, this is AWESOME! What a great stencil and you've showcased it BEAUTIFULLY!!! Thanks so much for the awesome shout-out! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

I Card Everyone said...

Another fun challenge! Your ornaments are looking pretty glam with all that glitz, Bobby - and so pretty!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This card is just darling, and it looks like it was fun and easy to do. Don't know why, but I feel like I have that set somewhere, I will have to look. What does that tell you about my stash....lol. LOVE your colors and the sparkle. Beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

What a great stencil, Bobby! I love these aqua colored ornaments and the glittery designs!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your sparkly little ornaments, Bobby! Cute card!

TK said...

Fun and glitzy -- love the shiny details