Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge #73 - Reminder

There's still time for you to help celebrate The Flower Challenge's 6th birthday.  Make a card with a sentiment on it and you're good to go.



For my card I used my new Altenew Always Sunshine Craft Your Life Kit.  This is another floral image that includes stencils but it also has layering stamps.  I didn't use them on this card.  The image is die cut three times for dimension and a sentiment from The Ton added. 

With plenty of prizes ready for the winners, what are you waiting for?  Get your card into the gallery before the deadline on the 25th. 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful floral card, hugs, Lori m

!neke said...

Heel mooi deze kaart !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers, Bobby! Great shading and colors!

I Card Everyone said...

So pretty, Bobby! what a gorgeous image!
=]

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Bobby and I love the soft colors you used for your flowers. So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is ever so pretty!

Stef Perry said...

I had to smile when I saw your card, because I almost used that same stamp set for my reminder card too. The CAS layout and soft pastels are just so beautiful, Bobby!

TaeEun said...

Beautiful stamp and beautiful soft colors, Bobby! Love the clean design!