Monday, December 12, 2022

Time Out #228

This is the last challenge of the year for Time Out.  The next time I post there it will be as a design team member.  I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team and seeing all the cards that you post to the gallery.  Until then I have a card for their winter holiday challenge.


When I saw Chilly and Freezy, the snowmen from Tim Holtz, I knew I had to have them.  I'm not really a "put together tiny pieces" card maker but they were so easy and cute to boot.  I had the Frantic Stamper trees in my stash and added snow with an embossing pen and High White embossing powder.  A little DI inking in the background and some torn snowhills for my HA sentiment was all I needed to finish off my winter scene. 

This card is for all of you who stop by my blog and leave comments.  I do appreciate it.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Darnell said...

Aaah, I have been sitting on my hands to keep from buying Chilly and Freezy and you are not making it easy, Bobby! Your guys and the scene you have created could not be more adorable! I love that they are about to hug! Speaking of, I wish I could be there to give you a hug ... I just read on your prior post that you are still limited in your movement. I think it just takes longer as we get, um, more experienced, but I pray it won't be too much longer and you'll be better than ever! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

p.s. Forgot to congratulate you on being a Designer for Time Out next year!!

Lisa Elton said...

A big congrats to you on your new DT gig, Bobby! Chilly and Freezy are fun, this is cute!

Loll said...

Sweet! What fabulous snowman dies. I love the scene you've created Bobby! Congrats on your new DT spot at Time Out! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! Those snowmen have grabbed my heart too Bobby and I just ordered them the other day (with a few other TH products of course!!). Congrats on your new DT spot too...so happy for you!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

You have done a fantastic job with Chilly & Freezy, Bobby! Love the colors and how they're reaching for each other! Great inspiration as they've recently jumped in my NBUS box!