Sunday, January 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #568

I'm in valentine mood as you can see by my card for Freshly Made Sketches.


The EbyE hearts were die cut from some smooshed paper in my B&P box, layered and doodled on.  The background paper is from a PTI pack of black and whites.  Quite QACAS I think and one more for the stash. 

Thanks for dropping by.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your heart doodles, this is cute!

Kim S said...

It's such a fresh and sweet card - but so many fun details with the smooshed paper and the doodling! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lori m said...

Both beautiful cards, hugs, Lori m