Sunday, January 29, 2023

Color Throwdown #727

The colors from Color Throwdown brought out my Erin Lee Creative background stamp.

I needed some Altenew artist marker practice and thought this stamp would work well.  As you can see I need lots more practice.  It didn't help that the Firefly marker I used on the rose leaves was dry. The panel was trimmed down and a foiled sentiment from Altenew was added.

Thanks for dropping by.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very pretty use of the colors, Bobby!
=]

Lori said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

TK said...

Pretty colors for sure, but your coloring is gorgeous! Very pretty card

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Bobby. I do love your floral cards and this one has such gorgeous colours.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely! Wonderufl job with the colors and coloring!

Lisa Elton said...

wonderful...typo lol!

Loll said...

Great colouring of these beautiful flowers, Bobby! xx

Erikine spominĨice said...

Very nice <3

Lori m said...

Very pretty, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

Beautifully colored, Bobby! I love all the texture in the petals! You found the perfect stamp to use these colors!

JoAnn B. said...

Beautiful. I think your coloring looks great. Love all the pretty flowers.