Tuesday, February 28, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Christmas Kickstart #71

Week 8 of the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and AndrejaM wants us to use acetate.  Acetate means shaker to me so that's what I did.


The ornament die is from Gina Marie and the sentiment is part of the set.  It's cut in silver and glued to a Distress Ink background.  The main panel was partially embossed with the Pine Branches folder and the silver cap and hanger added.  I got a little carried away with the shaker bits (Moonshine from SSS) so you can barely see the "Joy to the World". 

Christmas Kickstart is asking for Baubles for their challenge so I'm sending this to them too.

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I hope you have a crafty day.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

There are times when the Joy is hard to find, Bobby... today is not one of those times! This is so pretty! Way to shake what Simon sent you!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a fun Christmas card, Bobby! I don't think there's too many sequins. Sometimes we need to look harder for the joy.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your fancy bauble, Bobby! Turning it into a shaker and adding the embossed pine really kicked it up a notch!

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!! And the more shaker bits, the more FUN!!! Love it!! Hugs. :0)

*Urška* said...

Prekrasno voščilnico si naredila in zelo lepo si uporabila acetatno folijo.

Dotty Jo said...

And I'm so glad you did send this over to Bridget and me at Christmas Kickstart - it's just perfect. What a great way to combine the challenge themes. Thanks for playing, Bobby, Jo x

Fabiola said...

ta carte est superbe Bobby, élégante et très originale, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

TK said...

Great card, Bobby, and tho the sentiment seems hidden, I sure spied it! Very pretty and I love that you embossed the top part of the card around the ornament

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used acetate very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Kathy said...

Bobby another awesome creation, the embossing on white makes a lovely background for the beautiful ornament with all the sparklies. You are really "nailing it." Smiles, Kathy DT

Valentina B said...

Oh this is such a fun and joyful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT with your shaker ornament in a card.

Anonymous said...

I did tell you Miss Bobby that I am always watching and I meant it! I love shaker anything So obviously I love your card!
Sandy xx