Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Christmas Craft Creations 2.23

Yesterday I posted a card for the Christmas Throwdown but when I first looked at the challenge I went to the wrong site and saw the prompt was pink.  I started working on a pink card but then went back to the Throwdown to see if other colors could be added and saw that I had been in the wrong place.  The end result of my brain fog is that I now have another card for my Christmas stash.  This one is for Christmas Craft Creations. 


Watercolor paper was smooshed with Distress Inks and then cut with Altenew's 3D Poinsettia Die.  The flower was placed on a panel embossed with a TH/Sizzix folder and a silver heat embossed sentiment from Penny Black. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Enjoy your day.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Fog schmog, Bobby - this beauty was longing to be made!
=]

Darnell said...

Love when you come out of the fog and make it all work anyway! This is stunning, Bobby! Hugs, Darnell

Carol said...

Such a soft, pretty card Bobby! Great "smooshing" too! So glad you joined us at CCC this week!

Bonnie said...

Sometimes fog is good! Now you have another beautiful Christmas card in your stash! Love that pink smooshing!

Lisa Elton said...

Your fog became our sunshine, Bobby... what a beauty!

Tammy said...

So glad you went to the "wrong" page!! this card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!!

TK said...

It might have been a boo-boo but it sure is a pretty one! I'm not sure who wouldn't claim this pretty poinsettia

JoAnn said...

Your boo-boo turned out a gorgeous card. Love the pink smooshed poinsettia and lovely embossed background. TFS