Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Seize the Birthday #255

Seize the Birthday has an interesting parameter for their twist this time.


With the initials BH I could do just about anything as long as I added the Happy Birthday sentiment.  Too easy so I picked a few other things that begin with those letters.  Want to see how many?


First there's the BearWare bear from EbyE all ready for a party with his hat and present.  Then there's that pretty pink balloon he brought along.  They're on a white panel cut with MFT's wonky rectangle and then on some patterned paper I thought looked like large confetti.  For a sentiment I had to include the word hugs for the H and it comes from Altenew. 

Thanks for dropping by.


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You missed one: H - for Hat! But you didn't miss a trick otherwise, Bobby! He's so cute!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like he's giving that sweet polka dot package a (B)ear (H)ug!! Cute card, Bobby!!

Bonnie said...

Very clever, Bobby! You created a wonderful birthday party with your initials!

Darnell said...

This is colorful and festive, Bobby! I love that pp and the fact that you took the harder way to depict your BH initials! Of course, since I like words and puzzles, you made me scan the card all over for even more b and h words, lol! Thanks for the fun! Hugs, Darnell

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute image. I love the face on that bear, he's adorable. And so is your card, that background patterned paper is perfect. Super adorable!

TK said...

Adorable! B for box too... what a great card, and all those elements just make it extra special

Lori m said...

This is so cute, hugs, Lori m

Nancy said...

You know how much I love this Bear and this card is darling. Way to go with our Topping too!! Always a pleasure to see you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday.

Loll said...

Adorable card Bobby! LOVE the fun bear all ready for a birthday party! :) Great work with the challenge! xx

Glenda J said...

This is so great! Such a cute card and I'm so glad you took the challenge and ran with it. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.