Monday, March 13, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Week 10

I'm still at it.  Week 10 of 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I have a card for their black and silver challenge.

This was my second attempt.  Stamping black on silver cardstock didn't go well so I did the reverse.  The images and sentiment are from Woodware and although it looks dark, the panel is bordered with silver. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Has your weather been as much of a roller coaster ride as ours?



 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely card, Bobby - yes, and I never did enjoy rollercoasters!
=]

Bonnie said...

This is a perfect way to use the silver and black, Bobby! Very elegant! Our weather is always a roller coaster, except in the summer it stays hot. Now that everything is blooming we're expecting a hard freeze! At least it's slowed down the pollen.

Lisa Elton said...

This has just the right amount of glitz and it's lovely! YES, the weather has been insane here too!

Sandy said...

Classic - so beautiful!
Sandy xx

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Kathy said...

The image and sentiment in silver is just perfect. The wise men are walking in darkness toward the light. Thank you for your faithful participation at 52 CCT each week. Smiles, Kathy DT

Marcia Hill said...

So elegant Bobby...love the silver on the black! I don't even use black embossing powder anymore because even when I use the magic powder bag on it first, it goes everywhere you don't want it...grrrrrr!! Lovely, lovely card my friend! And yes, our weather has been a roller coaster too...I just want Spring to come and stay...none of this Spring for one day in late May and then right to air conditioning!! I know, I know, I'm picky!! Hahaha!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

The silver on black is really pretty, and of course, I really love the stamp! No better person to adore

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the colours very nicely!Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Valentina B said...

A great way of use the classic motive for a beautiful Christmas card. You made a very elegant combination of two colours. Thanks for playing at 52CCT.