Thursday, April 13, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 14.2023

My Christmas stash is still growing thanks to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  Today's challenge is red and green.


After stamping the images from SSS's Winter Flowers, I heat embossed in clear.   I was inspired by a friend to use my Inktense pencils to color them.  The panel was cut with The Greetery's Nordic Frames and splattered with Distress Ink.  The sentiment is from Penny Black. 

In case this isn't red enough, I have another card using Altenew watercolors.


Same heat embossed images on watercolor paper, placed on a panel cut with an Altenew Mix and Match Frame to let the red cs show through. 

Thanks for dropping by.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I love that die cut background panel, and the splatter is the perfect final touch. Beautiful colors too, just lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

Those Altenew watercolors are so highly pigmented, aren't they? Both lovely, Bobby!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like them both, Bobby, they're wonderful

TK said...

Subtle or bright and cheery, I love both cards!

Fabiola said...

elle est si élégante Bobby, splendide design, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Kathy said...

so beautiful, both cards, but the stippling on the first card really brings it all together beautifully. The edging on both is fabulous! Thanks for sharing again this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful design in both colors, Bobby! I can't decide which I like the best.

Valentina B said...

Bobby your cards are so pretty and lovely! Love to visit your blog with new Christmas creations. So beautiful, very elegant in CAS style. Both of the cards are very pretty! And thank you for playing with us at 52CCT challenges.