Saturday, April 15, 2023

Just Us Girls #675 - Photo Week

Nancy is our host for Photo Week at Just Us Girls and she has a very springlike moodboard for us.

You can see a larger image on the blog.  I was inspired by the top right photo of a garden gate. 


It's been ages since I used this set from Papertrey Ink.  The background is Vintage Jadeite cs stamped with PinkFresh Studio's Floral Shadow in VersaMark ink for a tone on tone look.  The gate was cut in white twice for dimension.  All I had to do was add the Hollyhocks, Bleeding Hearts and the sentiment sign that has been heat embossed with Etched Platinum, all from the same Garden Gate set. 

Which of these photos draws your attention?  Want to see what the Design Team and our guest Joanne did?  Head over to Just Us Girls to see.  We hope you are inspired to make a card for our challenge. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bobby the detail on your garden gates is fabulous and it's clear to see where you took your inspiration from this week! I love the bright green base, so fresh with the white and the pink flowers accent beautifully. Gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

If I had a garden with a gate, I would choose Hollyhocks and Bleeding Hearts to plant there, too, Bobby - so beautiful!
=]

Carol said...

The garden gate just "made" this card! I love the flowers outside of it and how you added the sentiment. Great card!!!!!!

Nancy said...

Bobby, Glad I could pick a photo to help encourage you to get out this fabulous gate once again. A very pretty card and that sentiment could not be anymore perfect! Have a great day!

Lisa Elton said...

You had a garden gate to use??!! It's a pretty one and a wonderful sentiment to go along with it!

Bonnie said...

I'm impressed with your beautiful garden gate, Bobby! Such a pretty card that makes you want to enter the garden and see what's behind the gate.

cm said...

Your garden gate with pretty pink florals make for an incredibly pretty card! Love this!
hugs~c

TK said...

Very pretty -- what a lovely gate to showcase your sweet blooms

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the soft tone on tone background and your beautiful garden gate paired with the flowers. Love the embossed sentiment panel, too. I love how you were inspired by the Moodboard.

Ina G said...

Love the archway and pretty blooms highlighted by that colourful background Bobby.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love this card! This was my original idea too, as I thought I had this die (I probably do, but still can’t find it). So, so pretty!