Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #79 - Reminder

There is still time for you to make a card for The Flower Challenge with your background stamping. 

The Design Team has more inspiration for you on the blog.  Here's mine.

Soft Stone cardstock was inked with the MFT Free Form stencil mask and stamped with a script background stamp from Penny Black. The poppy is from HoneyBee's Wildflowers and the sentiment is from Altenew's Weekend Doodles. 

We hope you'll make a card for our gallery.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I haven't seen this mask or seen it used either, Bobby - where have I been? Under the rock that I do have in my garden, I guess? Fabulous background stamping, my friend! OH do I love your Poppy, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Michele under that rock, I've never seen this mask either! It highlights your pretty poppy perfectly... that was a lot of Ps!!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this. That stencil mask is so stinkin' cool, I had to go find it. It's in my "want" folder. You have really made that poppy pop...lol. This card is just fabulous with that scripty background.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - the flower is perfect and certainly takes center stage!
Sandy xx

Bonnie said...

This poppy is gorgeous and really pops against the stamped and masked background!

TK said...

Very unique and pretty -- the flower is pretty on its own but the mask really sets it apart!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Bobby, love the poppy on this wonderful background. Xx hugs Aileen

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love how you did the background with the mask and script stamp. The pretty red poppy really pops against it.