Thursday, May 11, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 17.23

There's a sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I must admit it had me stumped for a while and I'm still not sure I love my card but I want to keep up with this weekly challenge as long as I can.


I turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right.  The Memorybox mistletoe makes up the triangle in the sketch, cut from green and inked to add dimension.  The berries are white glitter paper.  My one last scrap of the striped paper was cut in half to add the stripes and the sentiment is a die from Concord and 9th.  Do you think it resembles the sketch?

Thanks for dropping by.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I sure do! But don't you wish you had another sheet or two of that wonderful striped paper??
Fabulous, Bobby!
=]

TK said...

I love it, Bobby!!! what a cute card, and that adorable stripey paper is so fun

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and very nice idea!

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and take on the sketch, awesome diecuts, hugs, Lori m

Tracey McNeely said...

I think I might have been stumped with that sketch too but I'm so glad you persevered and made the cutest card!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... FABULOUS interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

Lisa Elton said...

I think your card is delightful, Bobby! I like the sprigs tucked among the stripes and sentiment. Cute card!

Bonnie said...

A perfect take on this sketch, Bobby! Love this mistletoe with the sparkly berries! Good for you to keep up with the 52CCT so long.

Loll said...

Great take on the sketch, Bobby! The mistletoe is so bright and I love the striped strips of patterned paper in the background. xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and a perfect take on the sketch Bobby!! The striped dsp works beautifully with your mistletoe...fabulous card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Fabiola said...

j'aime beaucoup ton interprétation Bobby, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

TracyB said...

Bobby, I think that you did a fabulous job using my sketch. I love all of the elements that you brought together for the card. Thanks for playing along at 52CCT. Hope to see your creations again in the future.

Majda said...

Wonderful Christmas card! So cute!
Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
Majda DT