Friday, May 12, 2023

Double D - Fresh Picked & NBUS #50

Double D has a Fresh Picked challenge.  Anything fresh picked except flowers.  Flowers are my 'thing'  but I did have other images I could use. Like these pears. 


I recently got the wooden crate from Honey Bee and was anxious to try it out.  I cut it from Linen cs and dragged Distress Ink over it to enhance the wood grain.   The pears are from Sunny Studio and so is the sentiment which I stamped crooked because I wasn't sure I could get it in a straight line, and I rather like it that way. 

Since the crate is new I'm sending my card to NBUS #50.  

Thanks for dropping by.  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your new crate and that sentiment with the delicious looking pears!

Lisa Elton said...

That little crate is so fun and I like the playful way you stamped the sentiment! Cute card, Bobby!

TK said...

This is really fun, Bobby! Love the sentiment, it makes me read/say it with music notes in my ears!

Marcia Hill said...

AWESOME card Bobby! I love your crate and those pears are amazing...I thought they were die cut from dsp as they are so perfect looking!! I like the way you did the sentiment crooked too...adds a fun touch! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

Oh Bobby, what a fun and fabulous card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

I Card Everyone said...

Those pears are amazing, Bobby - I might like them even more than my old favorites from Wplus9!
Such a fun crate and you've added such life-like detail to it!
=]