Thursday, May 25, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 19.23

I didn't think I would be able to play at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week because I'm away from my usual craftroom.  I looked at my "Cards Not Posted" folder and found one that works for their music theme.


The stamp set is from Penny Black called "Sing Joy".  The carolers were colored with Altenew artist markers and Copics (the faces).  The background music is from Simon Hurley. 

Thanks for dropping by.  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

These cuties were just warming up for their special performance, Bobby! Standing O, my friend!
=]

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...love your adorable elves! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

Bonnie said...

I can just hear these adorable carolers singing their hearts out, Bobby! How fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE are they! Delightful card, Bobby!

TK said...

Such sweetness, they're singing their little hearts out! Love this, and so glad you're sharing it now!

Kathy said...

Aww...how sweet! So good you thought of this, I always enjoy seeing your cards at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy Dt

Valentina B said...

Sometimes challenges are good to show some cards that they were never shown to the world.
The singing elves are so adorable and cuuute! :) Love them and thank you for playing with us at 552CCT.