Saturday, June 24, 2023

Color Throwdown #748

I don't know what's gotten into me.  I normally have trouble with color challenges but this is the third time in four weeks that I've played at Color Throwdown.  Last week I was guest designer. 


I took advantage of a Concord and 9th clearance sale and got the Plaid Card Front dies.  This is the thin one cut in blue.  The barrel and flowers are on loan from a friend after I commented on a card she made, asking where the barrel came from.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Anyone else would take these colors for a patriotic spin, Bobby - you are so clever to think of a barrel of geraniums, and your card is gorgeous!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous card. I LOVE those beautiful red flowers against the white background with just a touch of navy. This is just stunning!

Bonnie said...

Love these red flowers filling the barrel, Bobby! The plaid die cut makes a perfect background to round out these colors!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the direction those colors took you with this card! So pretty, Bobby!

TK said...

Gorgeous barrel of flowers, and the blue trellis is a perfect accent and backdrop!