Thursday, June 29, 2023

Double D Color Challenge and NBUS #51

Double D has a colorful mood board to inspire us.  So many lovely drink images to choose a color from.  


I used another of my sale items from Concord and 9th called Sweet Summer. It's a stencil and die set with add on sentiments.  The popsicle was colored with Altenew inks and layered for dimension.  The background is from Stamplorations.  I wouldn't mind a cool lemony treat like this.   

My first time using it means I'm sending this to NBUS.

Thanks for dropping by.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Wouldn't this be a beautiful popsicle in real life? I'll have to tell my SIL about it as I bought him Ikea popsicle makers that he uses to make his own flavors.
A darling thirst-quenching, pucker up card, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Now this is the kind of heat buster I'd like to have, Bobby! Love the luscious lemon goodness!

Diane said...

I love everything about this, so refreshingly pretty!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Marcia Hill said...

I wouldn't mind a treat like this either Bobby...I love anything lemon flavored and I love yellow, so to me this card is absolutely PERFECT!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I could go for something lemony and refreshing like this right now! So cute, Bobby!

TK said...

Looks like a perfectly sweet way to cool down to me! I love the lemons in the popsicle

Leslie Miller said...

I just spotted this at Double D. It's the cutest thing and I love it so much! What a great stencil and die set. I also love the background, and the sentiment is super cute with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

Donna Phelan said...

Luscious Lemon Popsicle, I'm puckering! Super sweet, love all of that bright sunshiny yellow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Color challenge. Donna, DT Member.