Friday, June 16, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #590

A lot of times when I get an idea for a sketch challenge I see some of the design team has the same idea.  Then it's back to the drawing board for me.  It happened when I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches but a quick look at my limited stash sparked this card.


The lacy stripes were cut with a Spellbinders die.  The TH Wildflower had been colored previously but I layered it 3 times and found some cardstock that went with it to back the lace.  The sentiment is from Altenew. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a good weekend.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely lacey stripes, Bobby. A very pretty place to plant this pretty die-cut bloom!
=]

Bonnie said...

Perfect, Bobby! It's amazing what you can do with your limited supplies!

Kim S said...

I love your lacy stripes - beautiful with your gorgeous flower! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

TK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TK said...

Wow! My fingers were so misplaced above, I had to re-do my comment so...
Three perfect stripes and your sweet flower is the cherry on top! While your supplies might be limited at the moment, you've made magic