Saturday, June 10, 2023

Just Us Girls #683 - Word Week

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Ina has chosen a simple word for us.  


You can add the word to any card and it will qualify.  

I have been playing with my Pinkfresh Studio "Songbirds on Branches" foil plate and stencils.  This is the first one I did, making bluebirds.  The gold foil sentiment is also from PFS. 

Our guest designer TK and the rest of the Design Team have wonderful cards to inspire you to join us for the challenge.  Won't you make a card for our gallery?






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... simple and beautiful. Amazing what you are able to do on vacation!

I Card Everyone said...

I love this set, Bobby - so happy you have it, too. I think those two Bluebirds are saying 'hello' in the sweetest way possible and so did you!
=]

Carol said...

What a pretty, serene card! Your pastels are so sweet and the coloring is wonderful! This card made me smile as soon as I saw it Bobby!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a sweet card! I do love me bird cards :)

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful! I love the soft colors. Those foil plates are amazing, and so much fun to play with.

Loll said...

Beautiful Bobby! Love the pastel colours of this amazing image. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely lovely, Bobby! The pastels are wonderful. I recently bought this set and had my first play yesterday for a future post!

TK said...

Absolutely stunning! Wow this is gorgeous, Bobby! Beautiful foil plate and your coloring is perfection

Bonnie said...

This is my favorite foil plate, Bobby! I LOVE how you colored it with the pretty blue birds.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love how the little bluebirds look like they are saying hello to each other. Love the soft colors.

Nancy said...

I have always admired this set, Bobby! This is really beautiful!

Ina G said...

Gorgeously soft colouring here Bobby. Such a lovely Hello card with the pretty blue birds.

cm said...

Gorgeous birds and branches, Bobby; perfect image for a lovely hello!
hugs~c

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring. I love bluebirds. We see that a lot at our cabin.