Sunday, June 11, 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge June 2023

Before I post a card for this month's challenge I have to say Thank You to Altenew for choosing my card as one of the winners of the May challenge.  You can see that card here

This month Deepa has a gorgeous photo of petunias for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge


I do have several Altenew stamps that would work for a card but they aren't with me here at the lake so I did this.


I recently got their Hanging Garden Layered Dies and used cardstock from my stash to make the flowers and leaves in the requisite colors.  The sentiment is from their Weekend Doodles set. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I love reading your comments. 







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, congratulations on your win! I see another on your horizon! Wow, is this pretty!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

WOW, Bobby, this is a real stunner. Those colors just jump off that card, it's GORGEOUS!!! So happy you won.

Bonnie said...

You really nailed these colors, Bobby! Bright and beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

You sure made pretty use of those colors! Marvelous card, Bobby. Congrats on your win!

TK said...

Wow! Great colors that make your flowers just pop right off that cs! Very pretty, and congratulations on the win!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Absolutely gorgeous Bobby! Looks like a winner!