Saturday, August 12, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #598

There's a great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and it had me bringing out my Hanging Flowers from Altenew.


Abandon Coral and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks were smooshed onto Ranger watercolor paper and the flowers and leaves cut from it.  The panel was embossed with the Subtle folder before arranging the flowers in opposite corners.  A silver embossed sentiment from WF was added to the middle.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I've had this set in and out my cart so many times, Bobby! This and your Cattleya get me ever. single. time! [I will not shop. I will not shop. I will not shop!]
=]

I Card Everyone said...

Sooooo beautiful!
=]

Bonnie said...

I love how you've placed these pretty flowers, Bobby! And those colors are beautiful together with the silver sentiment!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just lovely. I really like the colors and your design is a great take on the challenge. So pretty!!

Erikine spominčice said...

Nice card. Greetings, Erika

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors and the embossing!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the embossed sentiment and the delicate flowers! This is pretty!

TK said...

Wow, Bobby, this is fantastic! LOve your use of the petite branches and delicate flowers for the corner design

Cécile RIBON said...

These "hanging flowers" are so beautiful and I love how you cut them out of some smooshed paper, the faded aspect is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

Jen Timko said...

These flowers are so beautiful! Love your colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these beautiful layers and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!