Monday, September 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #84

This month at The Flower Challenge we want you to use a die.


Altenew has so many Craft-a-Flower die sets and I have my fair share so that's what I used.


This one is the CAF Poppy, cut from colored cardstock in my stash.  I put them on a background embossed with Altenew's Angled Mosaic folder and added a gold heat embossed sentiment from Hero Arts to a brown strip to match the flower centers. 

You don't have to die cut flowers as long as you have both a die cut and flowers on your card.  For inspiration the Design Team and our guest Sonja have some lovely cards for you to see.

I hope we see your card in our gallery.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such pretty orange poppies, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous poppies, Bobby! I love all the layers and the brown sentiment strip is a perfect match to the centers!

Lisa Elton said...

Your pretty orange poppies pop right off that fun textured background! Wonderful card, Bobby!

Darnell said...

This is beautiful, Bobby! I love the dimensional background with your poppies and how you "shaded" them with tones of colored card stock! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE everything about this card Bobby! Your poppies are beautiful in the orange tones, and I love the embossed background and simple sentiment strip too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

So much to love about this card, Bobby! The vibrant orange poppies remind me of the California poppies I had in a yard years ago and I love the dimension from the embossed background. Just a perfect CAS beauty!

TK said...

Beautiful poppies and texture!