Thursday, September 7, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 33.23

I finally had a chance to make a card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  I did a good job keeping up with their challenges at the beginning of the year but not having a lot of Christmas things with me kind of slowed me down.  


A new set from Spellbinders gave me this holly that I did in chartreuse and pink with a sentiment from Concord and 9th white heat embossed on aqua.  The background is an Altenew embossing folder called Crystal Wall.  

Thanks for dropping by.  







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

WOW, do I ever love this! I might have to CASE it for my Christmas cards, it's stunning!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Very pretty, Bobby - and simple enough to make 25 if you felt like it!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this little sprig of holly and the pretty embossed background, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty little holly branch! I like the pink berries. Pretty card, Bobby!

Lori m said...

Very pretty holly card, hugs, Lori m

AndrejaM said...

Fantastic CAS card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

TK said...

Very cute, even in it's simple nature -- that's a win in my book! Love the new holly die

Lily-by-Gilly said...

Nice to see you back Bobby, and thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at 52CCT. Gill, DT