Saturday, October 21, 2023

Just Us Girls #702 - Photo Week

It's time for Photo Week at Just Us Girls and Ina has this lovely one for us.


I love the changing of the leaves in the Fall.  And I love putting colorful ones on my cards.


I started by coloring a panel with Mica Sprays.  When dry, I cut leaves from Lawn Fawn.  I have used them many times so I tried to find a new way to arrange them.  I found this card by Linda Walmsley on Pinterest and CASEd it.  The sentiment is from Altenew. 

We'd love to see your cards inspired by the photo, the design team and our guest designer Bonnie Klass. If you win the challenge you could be a future guest designer. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those leaves are amazing on this beautiful design! I love the wood and the way you tied the leaves together with the twine. Gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks awesome with the wood planks

ElizStewart said...

Love the layout Bobby. I bet that card really shimmers in real life... I love sprayed cardstock!

Carol said...

The sprays made some very realistic leaves Bobby! I love them against the wood!!! Great fall card!

Darnell said...

That's a great design by Linda and a great CASE by you, Bobby! And I have several left-over foil leaves I made, so I'll be CASEing it, too! You never fail to inspire me! Hugs, Darnell

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty, Bobby. A unique design, I LOVE it. PINNING!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I just wrote to another that I hadn't had my Lawn Fawn leaves out yet this season! You've used them so beautifully, Bobby!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty, Bobby! I love this design!

Anonymous said...

Love your leaves, Bobby! Such a pretty take on the challenge!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Bobbi, love the leaves and your Case of Linda's card . I just realised that your not posting on Instagram any more. No wonder I have been missing your cards xx hugs Aileen

Marcia Hill said...

A perfect CASE Bobby and your leaves are magical...so pretty using the mica sprays! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this, Bobby! These leaves are gorgeous and the wood background shows them off perfectly!

TK said...

Great use of those wonderful stitched leaves! I'm also loving the bright fall colors

Loll said...

LOVE those gorgeous leaves paired with the woodgrain background. Awesome card Bobby! xx

Ina G said...

Spectacular card Bobby. Those leaves are just stunning against that awesome background. Love the big bow too. Super take on my mood board colours.