Thursday, October 12, 2023

Time Out Challenge #249

We're challenging you to be Vintage at Time Out this week.

 

 
I dont do a lot of vintage but this does kind of remind me of the way I used to do cards when I first started.  Lots of layers and antiquing around the roughed up edges.  The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft, the doily from CP and the 'ribbon' from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Altenew.

What does vintage mean to you?  For inspiration please check out the Design Team cards on the blog.  The winner of this challenge willl receive a $25 store credit from Doodlebugs.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Kate said...

Love the patterned papers you've used here Bobby and the distressed layered die cuts! Really pretty! Hugs, Kate!

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, those darling rose prints sing vintage to me! So pretty!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

So feminine and pretty. I have always loved that kind of patterned paper, reminds me of my Grammie. Lovely card, Bobby!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your take on "vintage" is perfectly wonderful. Love the inked and distressed edges, all the florals, the doily! All great details for your vintage make.

Lisa Elton said...

Bobby, you picked the perfect papers for your lovely vintage card!

Lori m said...

Very pretty, the die cuts go so nice with your papers, very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

This is so feminine and pretty, Bobby! Gorgeous papers and I love how you've arranged them!

TK said...

Sweet mini prints are perfect for vintage, as is your colors, layers, lace and doily -- perfect!

Nonni said...

Wonderfully vintage, Bobby! This has a shabby chic feel and all the elements you chose work very well both for the theme and together. xxx

Barb Finnical said...

Bobby, I just entered my card over at Time Out and had to come by and say how much I love yours. It reminds me of the 1980's or 90's when mauve and blue were in style. Those were great years and your card brings back fond memories. :)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a lovely Vintage card, Bobby. Love the Pattern paper with inked edges, it gives the vibes of vintage so much. Hugsxx