Saturday, October 14, 2023

Just Us Girls #701 - Word Week

 It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and our host Lisa E has chosen this:

Perfect for this time of year when we see fields of pumpkins just ready for the picking and carving.  I went non-Halloween with my card.


One year we made an altar decoration for Thanksgiving with letters on white pumpkins so I duplicated that on my card in miniature.  The pumpkins are from SSS, the letters from Memory Box and the background is some patterned paper from my stash.  I love that rustic look.

Our guest designer extraordinaire Bonnie Klass and the rest of the team have pulled out their best pumpkin ideas to inspire you.  We hope you join us in the gallery.








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your sweet little white pumpkins are perfect for giving thanks and I love how they stand out on this background paper!

Vicki Dutcher said...

That background paper looks great with your banner of pumpkins,

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...what a great idea to make the pumpkins your shadows. Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE that patterned paper!
=]

Anonymous said...

I really love white pumpkins! Very cool background too.

Lisa Elton said...

The patterned paper has a fun patina look to it! I like your white pumpkins too. Terrific card, Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love your row of Thanks pumpkins. I couldn't wait to read how you made that background, how cool that it's some amazing patterned paper.

Carol said...

Your creative card gives me an idea to get some little pumpkins and add letters to spell out thanks on my dinner table. Or a tiny pumpkin on each place setting with the person's initial on it. See what your creation did for at least me, if not others?

cm said...

Your pumpkin thanks banner is so pretty, especially against that eye-catching background!
hugs~c
PS. My card/tag uses a stencil that actually creates four cards at once. Fun and easy to use!